Secret Agent Poems
- Water Water washes over my hand Water slips away like ...
- I Had The Nerve To Dream I had the nerve to dream and told ...
- The Universe Above I look at the stars on a cool, still-wind...
- Workplace Woes Oh woe is me I have to work in a boring, ...
- Thoughts My thoughts are like birds that roam around ...
- Carrots Orange and long, hard like a brick Tastes so ...
I'm so secret I can't even tell you what setting I put my oven on when I bake cookies.
Xx more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Secret Agent
Water washes over my hand
Water slips away like sand
Water trickles down a river
Water slides just like a slither
Water is patient and knows when to wait
Water doesn't mind if it shows up late
Water falls from the sky in tears
Water wipes away wasted years
Water can die and live again
Water can squash and pry and bend
Water has been here in the beginning,
and water will be here until the end
Water is reliable
Water is a humans friend