Selam G. Sekuar
Selam G. Sekuar Poems
- Teachers Pet I think that I'm the teacher's pet. But trust ...
- A Girl A genuine girl One who is smart A sincere ...
- Crazy Enough I am crazy enough to jump off a bridge for ...
- Wish You Were Here Ten months have passed I`ll never forget ...
- Journey From A Small Place I think I'll journey out some day ...
- A Night Traveler I am a night traveler Travel all through ...
- My Father's Hats Sunday mornings I would reach high into his...
An Enthusiast. An Aries. Adventurous. Can be Quick-Witted sometimes. I seldom write poems and share them with everybody here. Feel free to share your comments. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Selam G. Sekuar
I think that I'm the teacher's pet.
But trust me, I'm no poodle.
I know the answers to the tests
and like to read an oodle!
I always do my homework
and I hand it in on time.
When it's time for poetry,
I like to write in rhyme.
I'd never throw a spit wad,
pass a note or talk in class.
I'd never dream of talking back
or giving teachers sass.
It's true I'm not a poodle,
but there's nothing I regret.
I guess that I'm the perfect one
to be my teacher's pet.