Selam G. Sekuar
Selam G. Sekuar Poems
- Crazy Enough I am crazy enough to jump off a bridge for ...
- Teachers Pet I think that I'm the teacher's pet. But trust ...
- A Girl A genuine girl One who is smart A sincere ...
- Wish You Were Here Ten months have passed I`ll never forget ...
- Journey From A Small Place I think I'll journey out some day ...
- A Night Traveler I am a night traveler Travel all through ...
- My Father's Hats Sunday mornings I would reach high into his...
An Enthusiast. An Aries. Adventurous. Can be Quick-Witted sometimes. I seldom write poems and share them with everybody here. Feel free to share your comments. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Selam G. Sekuar
I am crazy enough to jump off a bridge for you
Even when i have seen you only once.
I am crazy enough to still be thinking about you
Even when i know nothing of you at all
crazy enough to build castles in the sky
crazy enough to imagine you and me
crazy enough to never see
the lie of you
I am crazy enough to stand in the rain
so i might see you once more
crazy enough to follow you home
so i can see you for a while
and i am crazy enough to want to be your
sickness so that you might go unhindered
crazy enough that no pain hurts me deeply
crazy enough ...