Sez Farr Poems
- The Mystery's Of My Despair In the depths of joy, My heart ...
- Along The Milkyway Along the night stars I walk Past the ...
- Blood So Red I sit in a corner, surrounded by mist, Staring...
- An Old Man An old man lies in bed, Awaiting death to ...
- Wanna Run Wild With Me? Do u wanna run wild with me? To go ...
- Whispers In The Darkness Im trying to find the light, I ...
- Beloved Don'T Cry As I wipe your tears away I hold your hand...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sez Farr
The Mystery's Of My Despair
In the depths of joy,
My heart is waking,
In the depths of sorrow,
My heart is breaking,
No where to run nowhere to hide,
Must now abandon my pride,
My head held high in the air,
Now all I see is despair,
Mother of goodness father of youth,
Bring back the powers of truth,
No one can tell what lies ahead,
But all will see its full of dread,
Oh great powers, oh great three,
Im begging you set me free,
With every last breath I will share,
The mysteries of my despair.