Shailyn Sooter Poems
- 21st Century Princesses Golden girls with golden curls Who ...
- Dysmorphia Perhaps it used to be A secret for The ...
- Too Late For The Rain It's night time now Or morning if you ...
- Media Slug I'm a pop culture consumer From the North to the...
- Mademoiselle Hoodrat Queen of the downtown scene Is making ...
- Idiot Human Differences exist between fur and aluminum. My ...
- Escape From Morality Dimly lit, achingly hot, I relaxed ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shailyn Sooter
21st Century Princesses
Golden girls with golden curls
Who sit and shine their golden pearls.
Rose laced perfume through their lungs
And sugared berries on their tongues.
Lovely ladies luring men and
Only then procuring them.
And when they're lured the deal is done
And that's when ladies have their fun.
Red-cheeked darlings giggle through
An afternoon of 'who-is-who, '
Deciding what they wouldn't do
For an absolutely gorgeous shoe.