SHALINI CHAUDHURI Poems
- Shades Of Pastel Yesterday is now a history; I cannot ...
- A Sketch Of Wish Dreams are made; Some are broken ...
- Inky Roadway The road in which I travels; The road which is...
- Tubes Of Paint The flowers are so weird They are all ...
- A Lovelorn Story I want to fly high, fly in the benign ...
- Lost Way I am sitting alone; And whispering the song of ...
- Her Abridge Story She cared and cared, but he did not. She ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SHALINI CHAUDHURI
Shades Of Pastel
Yesterday is now a history;
I cannot changed it.
But still shedding;
the unhappy tears of yesterday.
The vehicle of the past haunts me.
The sunny mellow weather of yesterday
is now changed.
Transformed into a wild thunder morning.
Raining and raining;
Waiting for the rain to go away.
To take away the tears of the clouds.
Replacing the billowing mass;
With the happiness of today.
Life is going with the wind;
A very dark and thunder rush
has taken upon our lives.
I stared at the darkness;
A pale smile is taken over my face.