Shanthosh Suganthan Poems
- The Earth A pale blue dot caught in a beam of light A palace...
- Peacock Peacock, thee present of God Ravishing radiant ...
- Christmas Haiku White crystals dropp gently Father ...
- Bats Bats, the lord of the night Gives anyone a fright It ...
- The Dream 7 o'clock The man is awaken By the sound of happy...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shanthosh Suganthan
A pale blue dot caught in a beam of light
A palace of ravishing greenery
A harmonious symphony of life
A perpetual puzzle of land and sea
A place where volcanoes vomit lava
A place where hurricanes swarm
A place where tornadoes gyrate
And yet creates itself again
A place of ambitions
A place of emotions
A place of cruelty
A place of poverty
This is the Earth
GOD's little stage of mortality
A gateway to utopia
A gateway to immortality