Shay B. Malden
Shay B. Malden Poems
- African Braid
- Black It is the sound of silence It is the color of my skin...
- Acceptance Look straight through me See every flaw in ...
- 'Tis The Season “Spring Love” A vibrant rebirth, ...
- Life Is... Sweet Heavenly Optimistic Relevant and
- Our Conversation Words Fragments Of the past Present and ...
- Poetry I had a love once I miss his embrace, With pen in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shay B. Malden
Best Poem of Shay B. Malden
An ethnic tapestry
Entwined with tradition
Abound in a culture
Born of resistance