shayla bowser Poems
- Crazy Enough I am crazy enough to jump off a bridge for ...
- ~he Rides~ ~HE RIDES~ alone he rides alone the fair and ...
- ~life~ ~life~ Life is so good when you have some one to ...
- Things You Do You may break my heart You may hurt my ...
- If You If you went me to trust you make me trust you If you...
- You May Say You may say that you love me but turn around and...
my name is shayla bowser i am 14 years old. i enjoy writting poems, drawing, talking on the phone/ computer. i ahve brown hair with blond streaks in it. i have blue eyes, i am 5'1. i ahve a total of 5 people in my family one only brother and two sisters. i have sent poems into beverle hills. Ca ad not heard back form them yet but i really hope that i hear back from them more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I am crazy enough to jump off a bridge for you
Even when i have seen you only ounce.
I am crazy enough to still be thining about you
Even when i know nohting of you at all
crazy enough to build castles in the sky
crazy enough to imagine you and me
crazy enoughto never see
the lie of you
I am crazy enough to stand in the rain
so i might see you once more
crazy enough to follow you home
so i can see you for a while
and i am crazy enough to want to be your
sickness so that you might go ...