shee siaw Poems
- Happy Father's Day i am looking with dismay, in the coming ...
- Huh, Relax! assignmentS due, my perfect work yield,
- A Matter Of Fact life serves as a business selling prac; ...
- Life Broadaway For life, is the journey to the gorgeous ...
- Pain Once in the past I was really bright Is you who came in...
- Fortune, Friend Or Foe? Memory, vague and unsure, ...
- Life Life comes but only once, If you were given a chance, ...
a forgetful optimist, looking forward to explore in the poetry field :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shee siaw
Happy Father's Day
i am looking with dismay,
in the coming father's day,
my father is far away,
many words, rather keep than say.
our father's ache,
our father's furrows engrave,
beyond, we dare not see,
we, the kids store, store the feeling in the room.
our father is strong and tough,
he has four monkeys in the tub,
he spend his life to raise the cub,
he pay for our leisure, with no doubt.
thanks a lot daddy,
we love you dearly,
we pass you the key on father's day,
to unravel our feelings and say, happy father's day.