Sheila Butterfly Poems
- Autumn Autumn was it when we first met Autumn is it what I ...
- Do You Wanna Marry Me Listen my baby blue eyes to the birds ...
- Something More Was there something more I could have done or...
- I Know, That I Don'T Know When my finals were passed I never...
- Hurt When I recieved your message I was tremendously ...
- My Butterfly Lady She's my blue winged butterfly flying high...
- How Can I Tell Her About You Since I met you, you never left ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sheila Butterfly
Autumn was it when we first met
Autumn is it what I can't forget
Autumn have made me alive
because in Autumn you entered my life
In Autumn you came like a summer breece
I didn't realize what it is
In Autumn I fell in love at first sight
I knew that everything was alright
In Autumn there was that special dance
I knew our love will not have a chance
In Autumn I was under your spell
Autumn - a secret I will never tell
In Autumn you showed me pride
I wish I had never left your side
In Autumn miracles came true
everything I ...