Sheldon Carruthers Poems
- Sunset Years I, m past my sell by date how much I hate it ...
- There Is No Justice There is no justice for the unborn child ...
- Welcome To Our Club Psychiatrists twist the truth like a ...
- Agnostic Is there a God? I journey into the Mind the Spirit...
- Wonton Love I was never Mr.Right I was always Mr.Wong I ...
- Give A Dog A Bone I’m growing old alone Something I would ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The only pathway to the truth is the truth itself''myself
''We all die but not all of us live''Life
''hold on to the future avoid talking death''life
Comments about Sheldon Carruthers
I, m past my sell by date
how much I hate it how I loathe it and berate it
But now I am resigned to a fait unkind
I thought I knew rejection before but you can't ignore the facts
I'm too old for most woman and that's the end of that
night is breaking in upon my life and how I would have liked a wife
but now I must surrender myself to the sunset years and watch my hairs go grey
the butterfly of youth a small window of opportunity and then you grow old and die
one can only bow his head and sigh the suddenly sinking feeling of why and what for
feelings of remorse that ...