Sherrie Peterson Poems
- Garden Of Heros I walk amongst a garden. A garden of ...
- The Wife's Side Of War With Tears falling down my cheeks, I...
- Rainbows Rainbows of light, Rainbows of color, Each color...
- Thoughts And Prayers As I walked Amounts many others Along ...
- Phone Number Poem 8~ The Heroes of out life’s are our, 6~ ...
- Tanka 5~ Our Heroes are our, 7~ Family and friends. In 5~ ...
- Skies On Fire Skies on Fire Streams are Smokey My Eyes are ...
Comments about Sherrie Peterson
Garden Of Heros
I walk amongst a garden.
A garden of heroes’
Young and old.
My life is full of riches.
My Heroes are Gold.
My Great Grandfather fought in World War 2,
He had no injury
But still came home to us.
And Great Grandfather gave me Grandpa.
Uncle Rick fought in Viet Nam,
The loudest battle there ever was.
Dad was in Desert Storm, Iraq.
Korea called our family,
To sent a hero too.
They heard about the garden
Of heroes that we grew.
The rows are bearing labels.
Of heroes planted there
I water my garden heavily
With tears of hope and ...