Shirene L smith
Shirene L smith Poems
- The Corner Meet On Love Street I fell hard and fast for ...
- An Evening's Breeze You are the sun rising every morning You...
- The One I have never felt anything so real in my life I have...
- Writer’s Block Drawing a blank and I feel the need to ...
- The Strike Of A Match Something about your name on the ...
- How To Start A Beautiful Day Joy gently rocks you awake You ...
- Last Night I dreamed of you It was the best dream It was ...
I believe I have finally found my medium. Finally started completing pieces. Enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shirene L smith
An Evening's Breeze
You are the sun rising every morning
You are the first light when I open my eyes
You are the first sip of a morning drink
You are the smell of spring
You are that shower at the end of a hard day
You are cool sheets on a firm bed
You are open windows at night in summer
You are an evening’s breeze
Wisping the sweetest air
Blowing love filled winds