Shirley Morgan Poems
- I Found The Fountain Of Youth I found the fountain of ...
- A Jazz Dance 1940's Dancing and she knew all the steps The ...
- Humble Bumble Bee Poverty and child welfare. Just because you...
- Story Of New Orleans New Orleans ' Wall Street dog' For me I...
- What's The Color Of Suffering Hey, hey, yes you.I'm talking ...
- Humble Bumble Bee Beginnings
- ' Bleeding Hearts' My heart bled when you left me for a ...
My name is Shirley Morgan (author) and I can be viewed on Amazon.com. I have also recently been published in Hollywood weekly magazine in August 2014. Pg 26. I have mostly resided in Los Angeles and Oakland, CA. I really like writing books, poetry and currently working on a play production in New York and additional books. Please visit my blog page with bookwhirl books more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Beauty can be seen in small things. As the woman swept. She was sweepin away. It was'nt there. But in her eyes it was. That was the beauty of it.Beauty is in the eye of the woman.''My neighbor
''Grateful is what I amMy life and being greatful
I put gratittude to the
test. I was greatful for the
little that, I had and God
blessed me with more.''
I really hate when my momTalking and observing children
wants me to do adult things
I just want to be a child
I wish I can live, in an envirnoment
that's really safe. Free from harm.
Where i can ...
I Found The Fountain Of Youth
I found the fountain of youth.
It wasn't in the alcohol
nor the fake nails
or my bank account
it wasn't that slow dance
or my boy toy
or hair extensions
I found it when I handed it over to God
And rested on my pillow!