Shirley Morgan Poems
- Humble Bumble Bee Poverty and child welfare. Just because you...
- I Found The Fountain Of Youth I found the fountain of ...
- A Jazz Dance 1940's Dancing and she knew all the steps The ...
- A Blue's Song Of A Evil Woman A man having the blue's because...
- Pagans Stop playing the victim role you simple pagan. Stop ...
- Story Of New Orleans New Orleans ' Wall Street dog' For me I...
- What's The Color Of Suffering Hey, hey, yes you.I'm talking ...
My name is Shirley Morgan (author) can be viewed Amazon.com. I have also recently been published on New Zealands' website ' Tiny knowledge ' published 3/25/2014, poems, New Orleans, ' Wall Street dog.'and Hollywood weekly magazine August 2014. Pg 26 I have mostly resided in Los Angeles and Oakland, CA. I really like writing books, poetry and currently working on a play production in New York. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Beauty can be seen in small things. As the woman swept. She was sweepin away. It was'nt there. But in her eyes it was. That was the beauty of it.Beauty is in the eye of the woman.''My neighbor
''Grateful is what I amMy life and being greatful
I put gratittude to the
test. I was greatful for the
little that, I had and God
blessed me with more.''
I really hate when my momTalking and observing children
wants me to do adult things
I just want to be a child
I wish I can live, in an envirnoment
that's really safe. Free from harm.
Where i can ...
Humble Bumble Bee
Poverty and child welfare. Just because you are born into poverty does'nt mean you have to stay there.
My life reminds me of a Bumble bee. Bumble bee's produce sweet honey but can also be deadly.
I once lived in the guetto however, for me I always knew I wanted something different.
As a child I remember sitting on the curve watching my neigbors getting high on ' red devils'.
Me as a Bumble bee I rose like a Bumble bee and I love higher learning.
People don't be conditioned to social change.
You too can rise like a bumble bee
Don't fall for the Rush and and help ...