Shirley Morgan Poems
- Pagans Stop playing the victim role you simple pagan. Stop ...
- I Found The Fountain Of Youth I found the fountain of ...
- A Jazz Dance 1940's Dancing and she knew all the steps The ...
- Humble Bumble Bee Poverty and child welfare. Just because you...
- A Blue's Song Of A Evil Woman A man having the blue's because...
- All Lives Matter Black use to be the color of paint Today ...
- Story Of New Orleans New Orleans ' Wall Street dog' For me I...
My name is Shirley Morgan (author) and I can be viewed on Amazon.com. I have also recently been published in Hollywood weekly magazine in August 2014. Pg 26. I have mostly resided in Los Angeles and Oakland, CA. I really like writing books, poetry and currently working on a play production in New York and additional books. Please visit my blog page with bookwhirl books more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Beauty can be seen in small things. As the woman swept. She was sweepin away. It was'nt there. But in her eyes it was. That was the beauty of it.Beauty is in the eye of the woman.''My neighbor
''Grateful is what I amMy life and being greatful
I put gratittude to the
test. I was greatful for the
little that, I had and God
blessed me with more.''
I really hate when my momTalking and observing children
wants me to do adult things
I just want to be a child
I wish I can live, in an envirnoment
that's really safe. Free from harm.
Where i can ...
Stop playing the victim role
you simple pagan.
Stop seeing yourself as others see you
What you project is what others see.
See yourself as a orange (bright)
and you will see the light.
Then the world will be a better
Conquer your fears
one peel at a time
and life will begin
to be great.