Shraman bajracharya Poems
- Strawberry And Methought BERRY: You took me to a ...
- Alcohol This flow in deep inside you Ruled by him rather ...
- Time The more you worthless turn THe more thoughts you ...
- Lust Lust is the thirst thirst never lost pleasure, ...
- Dad It's Enough To Work Dad it's enough to work Can i not...
- Nights Every night cried out loud with no voices no such a ...
- Let Me Just Touch this is the course of curse oh baby let ...
Well i am student.. my hobbies are to listen music and linger around more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shraman bajracharya
Strawberry And Methought
You took me to a beautiful summer breeze;
And showed me a rainbow of love.
Now, had left me in a deary desert
And finally the love-tryst has come to the end.
All those memories, i am still beholding
My tears are trickling down
BUt not enought to wet you.
My heart is clear like a crystal water
But not enough to reflect you.
Oh! dear love
Please! Return once and cling my arms
Let's get mingle and strengthen our love
Coz this loneliness is softly killng me inside
Lo! my brain is trumatized
Let's be open and clear the...