Simon Aindongo Poems
- I Out Of I Find I. Buried in heaps of Gore beneath once ...
- Setting Sun At dusk the Horizon turns fiery iridescent brown,...
- Heartily Spoken One could liken a neighbors heart to a ...
- Dreams Inspired By Lezare Fo T... I dream of a life I may ...
- Dreams I dream of a past I never lived, Memories of another...
- Ballad To The Queen Of My Hear... save me a seat at the opera ...
- Memories Memories are golden, Yet some are best ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simon Aindongo
I Out Of I
Find I. Buried in heaps of Gore
beneath once revered allegorical lore.
pull I. out of destitute wells, with pulleys of sinews
the length of which is the price for your serenity.
Discover I. A beautiful rubble,
raped by the passing of time with no hands.
Embrace I. your unknown origin
a forest altar you never gazed upon.
Release I. From this place of internment,
where I have waited for a thousand sunsets.
Celebrate I. To find worth in your hated existence
Find you in I, the point of your resurgence.