Simon Aindongo Poems
- Setting Sun At dusk the Horizon turns fiery iridescent brown,...
- Heartily Spoken One could liken a neighbors heart to a ...
- Dreams Inspired By Lezare Fo T... I dream of a life I may ...
- Dreams I dream of a past I never lived, Memories of another...
- Ballad To The Queen Of My Hear... save me a seat at the opera ...
- Memories Memories are golden, Yet some are best ...
- Tears I really wish i had an optical backdoor so my tears ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simon Aindongo
At dusk the Horizon turns fiery iridescent brown,
a wonder to behold but scarier than Deimos' frown.
It is rare to find fear intermingling with Beauty
but daily, the dawning of night presents it as our reality.
is it not better to light a candle,
than to curse the dark?
i find this is so, when together we hurdle
in search of an illuminated guide to finding our only mark.
Behold, light rays seem to hastily retreat,
like how fugitives from the law run.
surely this attests to the only song on daily repeat;
A Setting Sun.
Sand 'Poetic Mamba'