Skylar Kendall Poems
- Blind Man The blind, old man Sits here, never to stand ...
- Diablo Anger rages through its veins Madness controling its...
- Rain Drop after drop, they fall Hitting us with cold water ...
- Paint Life, the empty canvass Empty for now The brush is ...
- One One soul, one life Here to serve a purpose Here to ...
- Light Bulb Swing, swing The bulb glides through the air ...
- Beautiful Beauty with in. With in the eye of the beholder. ...
Hello, my name is Skylar Kendall. I am 17 years old and I thought I would give this website a try for my writing. I don't write all poetry, but lately I've been writing more and more. Thank you for reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Skylar Kendall
The blind, old man
Sits here, never to stand
Waits for her, waits for him
Waiting for, ever since when
They left him here,20 years ago today
They left him here across the bay
The blind old man, listens to all
Waiting for that one special call
Always smiles, always grins
Always sits, never sins
Through the day, through the night
Through the dark and through the light
I could not tell him, they left him here
I could not tell him, that his time is near
A steady tear rolls down his cheek
It shows that his heart is now weak ...