Sophia Engel Poems
- The Black Stallion Aloft the wind I ride the night sky I ...
- Of All People You Deserve It N... When I lost her my heart ...
- Candy Wonderland Imagine a candy wonderland Filled to the ...
- Poverty Poverty is not my family, Nor lover, Nor teacher,...
- The Moon And I I was talking to the moon Just the other ...
- Alone Alone wherever I go alone whatever I do alone all...
- Crazy Enough I was crazy enough to jump off a bridge for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sophia Engel
The Black Stallion
Aloft the wind
I ride the night sky
I see the world through a much different eye
Rural, black and Deadly I am
Strength and grace
I feel the spirits of ancestral space
I speak the unspoken word
of mother natures brutal world
And tearing storms
Threatening yet not achieving
To bring me down
Pride of herd
Sisters and brothers
I live ever-watchful standing by others
For threat and danger
We run and gallop
Through wind and rain