Spiritwind Wood Poems
- A Cherokee Prayer I pray to the great spirit guide me ...
- A Reason Picture's of you in a evening gown lost like a king...
- No Peace Anymore All the troubles and wars blood spills and ...
- Crystal's In The Sand See the lonely man sitting out there ...
- Native American Pride Equa Adanvdo adanedi aya hia nvlinegvgv...
- I'M Free Don't grieve for me for now I am free I'm ...
- And The Heavens Cried(Trail Of... You could see the ...
I wanted to see who best described me for my biography, well no one says it better than this...'What would I say about Spiritwind? He is a Spirit in a human body.He is a friend, he is my best friend.The things that inspire him are there for all of us, just most don't see the beauty as he does.Nature is his home.The winds run through him like blood in his veins, the desert is as much a part of him as his heart, his mind, and his soul.Life for Spiritwind is a path laid out before him that runs like the river, he's had many mountains to cross.Yet each journey holds a mystery, each trail an unexpected adventure, every sunrise, even through tears and laughter, he finds beauty.What he cannot ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Cherokee Prayer
I pray to the great spirit
guide me through this pain
this world conflicts
show me a world that holds no lies
that treats us like convicts
abandoned by society
in a world we once walked so free
Show me a setting sun
where blood never flows
like rivers turned red
where another one dies
underneath these blood red skies
Guide me through this land so dead
where visions stay in my head
teach me things nobody knows
when this day is gone
and all has come undone
Give me the strength I need
to make this a better place
when my people ...