Srivishnu Rentala Poems
- My Garden My backyard is a place so nice and fine, Touched ...
- The Wonderful Color If you scan the Earth at one quick ...
- My Dream A pink cloud descended upon dreamland, And a ...
- Oh, I Wish I'D Looked After Me... I would have thought ...
- The Ant It carried on its head a large grain of sand, ...
- Happy Birthday Sister We've been there through sands of joy ...
Srivishnu Rentala is an amateur poet and author who is 15 years old. He has a keen interest in musing poems, stories and articles. The art of writing and capturing audience's interest has been fascinating him since the tender age of seven. He aims to expand his knowledge of writing and dreams to become a celebrated writer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Srivishnu Rentala
My backyard is a place so nice and fine,
Touched by the blessing of golden sunshine.
It's air refreshed by the scent of white lilies
Blending with the colors of berries and cherries.
Birds of all kinds make a stopover here
Bringing friends and mates without any fear.
They sing and chirp to make merry
Oh what pleasant tunes they carry!
Chrysanthemum and red roses throng my lawn
Hibiscus, orchids and daffodils too!
They give out a nice and warming fragrance
It's fun to admire their presence and essence.
Butterflies bees and fleas that ...