Srivishnu Rentala Poems
- The Wonderful Color If you scan the Earth at one quick ...
- My Garden My backyard is a place so nice and fine, Touched ...
- My Dream A pink cloud descended upon dreamland, And a ...
- Oh, I Wish I'D Looked After Me... I would have thought ...
- The Ant It carried on its head a large grain of sand, ...
- Happy Birthday Sister We've been there through sands of joy ...
Srivishnu Rentala is an amateur poet and author who is 15 years old. He has a keen interest in musing poems, stories and articles. The art of writing and capturing audience's interest has been fascinating him since the tender age of seven. He aims to expand his knowledge of writing and dreams to become a celebrated writer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Srivishnu Rentala
The Wonderful Color
If you scan the Earth at one quick glance,
You're sure to find yourself in a trance,
As what strikes effectively on our eye at first,
Is the color of the fluid that quenches our thirst.
From the sweet blueberries to the sky so calm,
We'll definitely find the color of aplomb.
Pop-tarts, Popsicle and the big blue whale,
The neck of a peacock or the shell of a sea snail,
The mighty Lord Rama or the precious sapphire,
There are uncountable things that this color can acquire.
Cerulean, Viridian, Cyan and Periwinkle,
Help an assortment of odds to shine and ...