Stanley Collymore Poems
- Fair Weather Friend By Stanley Collymore Your friendship ...
- Nelson Mandela; A Truly Remark... Twenty seven years of...
- Congratutalions Barbados! You’ve come a long way Barbados, ...
- A Journey Of Discovery Once we were total strangers; our ...
- Unwed, Pregnant And Abandoned! Alright, so I’m pregnant! And ...
- A Truly Inspirational Partners... The two major and arguably ...
- Beastly The major difference that exists between animals and...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stanley Collymore
Fair Weather Friend
By Stanley Collymore
Your friendship means the world to me and will remain
Unalterably as solid as any friendship could possibly
Be, unless of course unwittingly or deliberately
You get yourself into any difficulty that’s
Likely to prove uncomfortable or
Embarrassing for me; in which
Case I reserve the right to unilaterally
Change my mind, then either flow with the
Tide of those who condemn and despise
You or simply sit uneasily on the
Fence of time, waiting for an
Outcome before deciding
Which way I should
Jump, as any ...