Star Dust Poems
- Music's Symphony A finger below the ear, As the music ...
- Font Color=limewords Abstract lights, Twisting along roads,...
- My Angel With Disability In the journey, Journey to the ...
- Bitter Strawberries You seem to rise again, Like an ...
- A Lonely Chair A lonely chair, Its sits all alone, Sits ...
- Font Color=reda Thousand Leave... A thousand ...
- Beautiful Child Forgiveness is bright in her eyes, A ...
Comments about Star Dust
A finger below the ear,
As the music begins to play,
And you try to organize your feelings inside,
The sweet flying melody,
But how could anyone make standing of white keys pressed,
With long fingers of excellence,
Poised to play and not to wonder,
How the others take the art inside,
How the sound softens your soul,
And creates dancing images in mind,
Of the tone racing across to reach another passion,
You feel you see the hand wave down,
And silence waits for a hum,
And then a drum,
To break the barriers of innocent resonance,