Stephen Brian Brady
Stephen Brian Brady Poems
- Coat - Hanger Spring in Spring on the rail it's that love ...
- The Marmalade Cat it was a sticky situation 'Orange or ...
- The Pantomime Horse The Pantomime Horse in the theatre ...
- The Last Dragon Georgie I'm alive dot com. George I wasn't ...
- It's Called Spring can't stop this invasion can't call it ...
- A Little God encased inside his chrysalis ate beanshoots ...
- At The Garden-Centre the snake whiles-away his summer ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Brian Brady
Coat - Hanger Spring
on the rail
it's that love thing
the white plastics pale
as they contemplate
nicely curved at the throat
pedigree a blazer
not an anorak
at the far side of the room
the contents of the dressing-table drawers
that hanging around
with nothing on
can only lead to one thing
they've heard it all before
of wood and wire and plastic
behind the wardrobe door