Stephen Brian Brady
Stephen Brian Brady Poems
- The Whale in the night-rain driven from the river 'cross ...
- Coat - Hanger Spring in Spring on the rail it's that love ...
- The Last Train the last train to the stars would leave on ...
- Refreshments-Tent, Sports-Day at the other side of another ...
- The Marmalade Cat it was a sticky situation 'Orange or ...
- Autumn Geese the small birds have gone nervous and ...
- Blurrsville such a journey looking out from our carriage on...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Brian Brady
in the night-rain
driven from the river
'cross the railway-tracks
came face to face
with the ghost of a whale
searching for his jaw-bone
one-time strapped to the ceiling of a pub
and in the time it takes
the lights from red to green
in his eyes
thought I'd seen much more
as down the hill to the sea
at the dock-wall
saw his tail-light dip and fade
as he dived
into the dark streets
and the gutters overflowed
with the wake and wash he made