Steven Federle Poems
- Leap Of Faith You've decided that you want me, and so ...
- Blue Days Blue Days Blue days race to starry nights.
- The Denial Of St. Peter (after Caravaggio's, The Denial of ...
- At The Death Of A Young Girl I see its raw fury clawing at ...
- Peter's Report Running all the way, bent double in ...
- Rocky Shore ancient lake spirit of glacier, waves recede
- Ordination “What we are asked to do is to love, and this love...
Read the poems and you will have an idea of me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven Federle
Leap Of Faith
that you want me,
and so commanded
to invade my night,
with my blind bliss
and weary with seraphic strife
I gave in:
a pius moment
here and there,
a sign of the cross,
a whispered prayer,
until, patient Father,
in bright dreams you've called
and led me high
up your holy mountain
that I will rise