Steven S. Walsky
Steven S. Walsky Poems
- Vestige Two days have passed, I find her glass. Still ...
- Song 'I Was Born To Love A Sou...
- Skipping Stones In Zurich i know what i may do visit the ...
- Last Night Of The Circus (From...
- View From The Train the rusted metal of bridges now ...
- I Thought Of You Today I thought of you today in a most ...
- The Darkness Of Night (Poems O...
The writings of Steven S. Walsky have been described as a ‘voice of the urban South’ flavored by his travels. Steve’s poetry is primarily free verse and free form.
Steve's flash fiction, poetry, and commentary on writing (both serious and humorous pieces) can be found on his blog 'Simplicitylane Blog' at:
Two of his novels ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven S. Walsky
Two days have passed,
I find her glass.
Still half full,
on the end table
next to a vacant sofa.
Holding it in shadowed light,
should I look for prints
of soft fingertips,
seek along the rim
of her kiss?
just let it sit…