Suicidal Happiness Poems
- Angels Hair And My Noose Angels fall and babies cry Walking...
- Classroom Ghost Quiet and proven to be unknown I have no ...
- My Jeremy Wade Delle I remember it like yesterday He stood ...
- Miss Anderson Stanger that I met, tell me about your ...
- Falling Happiness Torn paper and shattered tears Suicidal ...
- The Psychopathic Poison Girl That sleeping beauty that kills ...
- My Perfect Mother Dearest Mother dearest doesn’t want me ...
A teen with angst and a view of the world that most people dont think of.
No Peace! !
Happiness doesnt exist in the world, its only that space in your mind where you can escape if your lucky or blessed
Everyone needs to remember that every being in the entire world is fake, just some people are better at acting sorry.
Lieing and cheating is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Angels Hair And My Noose
Angels fall and babies cry
Walking around mindlessly insane and I don't know why
My vision of ecstasy is only you
That happiness that I've never had leaves me hopeless to
One week has passed and I feel pathetic, frustrated and somewhat insane
You made me think I could be beautiful what a horrible lie something so vein
My veins have been cut and my bruises made
But at your feet I fall and down goes my cascade
I promise to you that I will get better
But believe me when I say it's only getting harder
The thorn in my tights and my suicidal dream
Life is ...