Sule Abdulai Poems
- Rip Born Learned Tried Earned
- I Am Me I am me Suleman, Wineyam The cripple who walks on ...
- The Passenger Here I stroll in the midst of darkness In the ...
- Born Of Blood 'The pill did not work Afraid am I Can't ...
- Forgive Me I am to blame For being the Judas of the game I ...
- Rain In The Dry As the bald trees Sway gaily in the ...
I'm a poet, science student and portrait artist from Ghana. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sule Abdulai
I am to blame
For being the Judas of the game
I turn your days awful
Turned your soul sorrowful
In your heart and brain
I evoked brutal pain
Caused you unnecessary fears
Scalded innocent eyes with tears
Truly, I am sorry
Ne'er again will I make you worry
This promise, I will not break
No more pains. For God's sake
I plead on guilty knees
Forget me not. Please
Forgive me for my evil deed
Tho' the hurt heart will still bleed