Suresh Dogra Poems
- Wreckage Cool summer evening After a daylong rain Darkness...
- Happiness Man waved his magic wand And on earth ...
- Consonance Breeze strums the leaves To awaken them at ...
- A Wish We must grow up But not so much That when we look ...
- Birth All clamour had died down Arguments came to an ...
- Light God said: Let there be light And there was light And ...
- Tree TREE Leaves fall From tree
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Suresh Dogra
Cool summer evening
After a daylong rain
Layer upon layer
Mind wistfully wanders
To youthful days of the past
Year piling upon year
Squeezes the body out
Like lemon for the salad
Time shoots like an arrow
Leaving behind a trail
A rubble of memories