susan covington Poems
- Simply Alone Simply alone as an angel cries Becoming empty ...
- A Daughters Hidden Love For He... A Daughters Hidden ...
- Her Song Of Freedom Under each stone a trapped butterfly can ...
- Heaven Found A Way Heaven found a way to make thee perfect ...
- Thee Coldest Tear I Ever Felt The coldest tear i ever felt ...
- Asleep Asleep as his eyes closed in to a dream Missing am i...
- Why Beautifully a tear feel down my check An over whelming ...
I am a Spiritual Healer
Gifted by Heavens own Angels of grate
I wish to heal the world more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about susan covington
Simply alone as an angel cries
Becoming empty as all her
Simply alone she sits by a window
Bearing wishes of death to Un-fold
Simply alone with out her own home
Beside a story of healing worry
Simply alone and simply Un-known
Simply because she is simply alone
Hope hides hope lies hope cries does hope die?
Or does hope again try?