Syeda Beenish Jalil
Syeda Beenish Jalil Poems
- What A Girl Wants to find that special someone with him 'to ...
- A Desparate Plea All my life I felt immortal Family, ...
- Light Filtering Through The Cl... through the clouds it ...
- We Are One Are all of us not one one from the depth of ...
- For My Parents i have tried all so hard i struggle to make ...
- The Burden On My Heart my heart is so heavy my way ...
- Price Of Blood Bright as day, red as rose Precious as a pile...
im a medical student. writing poems has always been an outlet for my feelings. however its always been more of a hobby.i dont try to put words to my feelings, rather they pour out themselves; unaided by my thinking process...u can say they r from the heart rather than the mind
if im not in the mood i cant write no matter how hard i try.
im a friendly n decent girl n i love to write n ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Syeda Beenish Jalil
A Desparate Plea
All my life I felt immortal
Family, fortune, I had it all
Then a second is all it took
My world, my dream place shook
The sky seemed to touch my feet
The roar, the sound, the sizzling heat
I tried to move, to run, to hide
Every organ of my body cried
The suffocating heat and the dust
The sickening smell of dead and rust
I was trapped in a world of dark
I screamed but it left no mark
I cried for help, waited desperately
I wondered what had been happening lately
Was it day or was it night
Would some one ever bring me light
It hurt to ...