T'Asia McCain Poems
- Broken A girl whose world is torn apart Because the life she...
- Hero A hero rising through great strife Fights a battle for ...
- Rest In Peace Rest in peace beloved friend I wallow in your ...
- Lost At Sea I walked out to sea I didn't know he'd follow ...
- Yin And Yang While you laugh Inside I scream While I have ...
- A Million A million tears not cried All locked up inside A ...
- Hold On Hold my hand Watch me dream Hold on to Precious ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about T'Asia McCain
A girl whose world is torn apart
Because the life she led
Giving all her dignity
To a heart that never bled
Crying rivers, Crying streams
Looking to the dead
Sitting silent, Sitting still
With poison in her head
Dreaming big, Yet feeling small
Watching all hope shed
Living in a broken home
I cry at all things said
Looking to the heavens
And to the mighty God she pled
Give me strenghth to carry on
On bloody knees I beg
She looked to the starless sky
The next day she rose