Teddy temple Poems
- Friendship Friendship is like chains of gold Shaped well in ...
- Always Smile It totally costs nothing to smile When you ...
- Roads Of Love Where do they lead to? Perhaps to the city of...
- Poetic Escape Your poetry takes me away away from the ...
- I Made It I listened to my heart Held onto my faith Never ...
- Whispers Of Love I look up to the sky I see clouds of ...
- My Love Tune me To the sweet melody of your heart Hold me ...
born in Kisumu, i live in Nairobi and am stil a student.
I have collection of poetry that i believe can inspire my readers and ignite a glow in their heart.Some of my work are published in magazines like white wash dreams.With flaming enthusiasm and courage, i'll continue writing and give my readers a thrill more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Teddy temple
Friendship is like chains of gold
Shaped well in God's all perfect mould
A grip of the hand makes it strong
Good trust makes it last long
Be there for a friend at any hour of need
And plant the friendship seed
Deeply rooted in the hearts and steadfast as the ages roll
As this binds closer soul to soul
Friendship is a collection of hearts ready to share
With a word of cheer, tell a friend that you always care
Since a friend is like a gift from God to us
Treasure your gift and never let it pass
No matter the weight of the load
A bouquet of ...