Tentative Poet Poems
- Ode To The Fork You taste the meat before me Feel the ...
- Fear He's sure deep within As sure as if it were Stabbing ...
- Her the pale sky cries. yes, it cries the cry of ...
- All These Words Thawing my reluctance Melting down my ...
- Please Don'T Rhyme It is certainly not a crime If your poems...
- Modern Fairy Tale - Nc16 Living happily ever after became ...
- Tree Of Life Instead of sitting under the Tree of Life, ...
A doctor in private practice who made the grateful discovery late...
http: //snappoet.livejournal.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tentative Poet
Ode To The Fork
You taste the meat before me
Feel the medium-rare texture of
The steak, its juices oozing
All over your tines
Its aroma reaches you first
My culinary ambassador
I like your odd shape
Your elegant curved-back neck
Almost like a swan's
I love your shine as you
Lay quietly among your brothers
Awaiting our beck and call
To team with the others
The knife and the spoon
And serve us a good meal
Look how far you've come!
Wasn't your grandfather long
and sharp and pointed?
Thrown through the ...