Terry Dawson Poems
- I'Ve Met A Girl I've met a girl Louise her name. Within I ...
- The Butterfly That Erratic dancer on the wind, aloft On ...
- Balance In this life we bear In equal portion Mix ...
- The Skeleton Coast Across the Uhab river's dry bed Lies a ...
- Solitude Through the dark winters of loneliness Dreaming - ...
- A Hardworking Wind Yesterday's bird-busy garden is gone: A ...
- A Daydreaming Evoked By Swallo... The spring swallows return ...
Terry Dawson has been a soldier, game keeper, beekeeper and farmer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Terry Dawson
I'Ve Met A Girl
I've met a girl
Louise her name.
Within I feel new strength unfurl
And I'm no more the same.
Strange to myself, now am I
Renewed in mind and heart,
My load lighter than before, and why? -
Her magic weaves its art.
Of friendship's gift
Sure, true and swift
As ever friend could be.
By her, unaware, is it arranged
That life comes anew into a soul,
And so is lonesomeness estranged;
A life reacquainted with it's ...