Tery Young Poems
- Your Strength When at last we finally meet I will not ask, ...
- I'D Follow You Over the ocean, the sparkling sea And ...
- I Think - 7/24/98 I think I am falling in love and strangely...
- Lonely & Deep My heart is like an empty hole, so lonely and ...
- Black Cat Silent, black and crawls through the night Waiting...
- Love Hurts I cannot bring myself to love any more, sadness ...
- Not Named Driven by my heart and ask it for a plea Stolen ...
I started writing as a very depressed 13 year old girl and wrote all through HS.
I dont write much now in my 30's, but I found a few old boxes with a few of my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tery Young
When at last we finally meet
I will not ask, beg, plead or cry;
For you to give me all your love,
You have more strength than I.
And I shall love you for your strength.
And should it falter, love that too-
For both in strength and in weakness,
I am consumed in loving you.
And even now when we're apart,
You'll always hear me sigh-
Wishing I had known you when-
You had more strength than I.