Thando Nkosi Poems
- Object Of Desire He's my object of desire He who lights my ...
- Tightrope Walking Tightrope walking The spotlight is on ...
- I And Him Crazy boy, Crazy girl We are combo made in ...
- Signs Of My Depression Feeling down like the leaves of a ...
- Blues, Bruises And Booze Pour me another glass of ...
- Which Way Which way is hell I want you to tell Nothing here...
- My Poetry Is My poetry is Drama of my mind Truths I seek to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thando Nkosi
Object Of Desire
He's my object of desire
He who lights my fire
He's love is all I require
Missing him hellishly bad
My day feels dead
Loneliness is one step ahead
It's hard too use my head
I'm a slave to attraction
Will I ever be freed
To me he is a unique breed
I want to be with him indeed
Please perform for me a good deed
Tell me it's me you need
Because it's you that I need
Running towards you at break neck speed
Any warning is hard to heed
About to play with fire
Your love is all I require