The Broken Poet
The Broken Poet Poems
- Love/Hate I love you, I hate you But your always on my ...
- Suicide Is Poetry with nothing left everyday i wake up ...
- Afraid To Be im sorry that you love me im sorry for hurting ...
- Falling To Pieces Watch the pieces fall into place Watch ...
- Falling Apart He cant take it anymore He's running out the ...
- Fear Fear in my mind Of the anger in side Try to hold ...
- To Late i want to hurt my self to see if i still feel i ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Broken Poet
I love you, I hate you
But your always on my mind
I hate the way you smile
As beautiful as it may be
I hate the way you walk
And I hate the way you talk
I hate the way you smell
And I hate the way you feel
I hate the way you hair shines
And waves in the breeze
But most of all I hate the way
You make me feel
How your always on my mine
The way I see you but your never there
I hate it when I look at another girl
And all I see is you
I especially hate how much I love you
And everything you do
I hate how I can never have you
Or how my ...