Theresa Ann Moore
Theresa Ann Moore Poems
- A Blossoming Rose Feeling full of immeasurable ...
- Retirement After thirty years the day of decision has ...
- A Gift Of Time Time is of the essence. It is full of many ...
- A Child Brings Joy All the time in the world Can never be as...
- 50th Class Reunion A long breath of accumulated years Has ...
- Wordless World Providing my two very fluent grandchildren A ...
- ‘tis The Season As the chill of the winter season begins to ...
I love to express myself through poetry. I enjoy reading the poems of talented poets. My favorite poet is Ogden Nash.
A Definition of 'Me'
There is more than one label that defines me.
There are many characteristics you cannot see.
Reduced to elements, I’m worth only a few cents.
A concoction bearing my name has no pretense…
As a contestant, I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Blossoming Rose
Feeling full of immeasurable dreams
Desiring to burst forth with unfolding hues
Opening with the natural ease of a sigh
Blessed with a spattering of morning dew
Petals instinctively absorb rays of warmth
Releasing a heavenly fragrance so freely
Intoxicating all who inhale as they pass by
Holding a matchless moment… demurely
Admiring eyes drink in your amazing beauty
As a stride slows and comes to a standstill
Your charm prevents time from going forward
Attaching to a heart that is lastingly fulfilled