Theresa Short Poems
- I Hate School Bullies, Uptight rich snots, Criticism, ...
- The Unknown Feelings No one will know who I truely am. No ...
- Together Is Where We Will Be There is an ocean There is a ...
- My Dear Kitty That day I found you That day I became ...
- Your My Everything Your everything to me, Your the reason I...
- I'M Dead I'M Gone Insecurities lining up at the door, ...
- A Rap Of Love I'm stealing your heart, To show we wont fall...
I am a sweet and sassy women. I love cats, singing, dancing, writing, and food. I'm nice until you fuck with me. I don't let people walk over me, or use me. I just want to be accepted as myself. My poetry is the story behind the eyes and places you never see. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Hate School
Uptight rich snots,
Relationships gone bad,
Teachers yelling trying to teach,
Teachers slacking to teach,
High class low class rank,
A jail cell in hell,
Idiotic, smart ass, snobby people all in one,
A place I want out of so soon and so bad,
I will not miss it one little bit,
May 2015 could not come any sooner!