Tiana Webb Poems
- Sorry I'M Not Good Enough Dear daddy, I want to say ...
- I Love You Daddy I sit and look back to how far I can ...
- Little Wonders Let it go, Let it roll right off your ...
- Don'T Leave Me, Daddy I look back at all the things we have ...
- I'M Sorry Daddy Hey Daddy... Do you remember me? Your ...
- My Hero & Best Friend, My Dadd... My daddy looks tough as nails...
- History Yesterday is History. History brings us to this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tiana Webb
Sorry I'M Not Good Enough
Dear daddy, I want to say sorry
For I have disappointed you.
I'll never be able to reach your goals,
No matter what I do.
I thought I could count on you,
To help me stand up strong,
But your just punishing me,
For all that I do wrong.
I'm sorry I'm not like Chelsea,
With straight A's all the way.
I'm sorry I screw up,
At least once everyday.
I'm sorry I disappoint you.
I'm sorry your not proud.
I'm sorry that I'm late to class,
And sometimes are very loud.
I'm sorry for being me,
Which isn't good enough.
I'm sorry I can't pull ...