Tiger Lily Poems
- Morning Sunlight soaks through curtains Kissing my ...
- Grief Where I do not know But know this I would carry him ...
- A Night Filled With Stars The closing of the day Brought ...
- To Taste The Rain In search for quiet solitude I seek a ...
- Bathed In Moonlight Meet me in the night As twilights glow ...
- Bare Beauty The hot pavement of Rodeo Drive Is thriving, ...
- Because I Love You I love you, because I love you No ...
“In nature, nothing is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful.” -Alice Walker more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tiger Lily
Sunlight soaks through curtains
Kissing my eyelids
Slowly waking me up
My fingertips caress the air
But you are not there
My body aches
It follows the curvature
Of soft tangled sheets
And as I lay I think
I could stay here forever
Wrapped in your memory