Tim Labbe Poems
- Beat Yesterday Beat yesterday. That's all.
- Cardinal's Gift Atop a barren dogwood branch, midst the ...
- Remember Me This Christmas Remember me this Christmas, ...
- Crippled Soul My crippled soul cries I ache for you I ...
- A Fading Torment Dumpsters contain discarded words, ...
- Angst Of Passion Blustery bellows thrust frozen winds and ...
- Debris Of The Living Walking... I listen. grit
Tim was born with a natural talent for various art media such as painting, prose, poetry and music.
Unique life experiences and struggles have provided Tim with numerous stories and a perspective, observed by a thought-filled, truly modern day renaissance man. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The comfort of
It skids over cold
with the garbage
It hides in the
humming and buzzing
clenching a bottle
It makes suicide
seem almost easy
But you must Beat it.
Pound it to the ground.
Crush in into oblivion,
‘til your knuckles are
raw and bloodied.
And if you're lucky
enough to awaken,
battered and bruised,
you must ...