Tim Rawson Poems
- My All I'd give you everything I have My heart, my soul, my ...
- Trucker Guy Trucker Guy Like a modern day cowboy he'd load ...
- A Letter To Myself Dear Me, For so long now you have ...
- A Truckers Prayer Please God I pray to you tonite As I set ...
- Looking At It All From the top of the world he stared At all...
- Lost In Yourself I look into your eyes and see a thousand ...
- For Susan You make me think about all the good That life has...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tim Rawson
I'd give you everything I have
My heart, my soul, my mind
To always have you in my life
And walk with you through time
My love for you goes on and on
I see no end in sight
You're more than just a name to me
Through your eyes my path has light
The way I feel when we are close
Is hard for me to explain
But this I know in my heart
I wanna feel your pain
I wanna know you're every move
And feel your heartbeat
To always have you close to me
Would make my life complete
You do to me like no one has
Your beauty I see it shine