Tina Chan Poems
- Express Yourself Express Yourself With scrapbooking With ...
- Ode To Summer Ode To Summer The heat is on Humidity ...
- A Past Life A Past Life Is not easily forgotten Is excess ...
- My Favorite Things Julie Andrews’ famous tune From “Sound ...
- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall Mirror, Mirror On The Wall Who is...
- Brilliance Of The Eye Brilliance Of The Eye Is destroyed by ...
- Trophy Trophy We want a trophy Where winner takes ...
Tina Chan made her poetry debut in early 2009 and has been fortunate to be selected as a feature performer at various open-mics. She is a lively spoken word poet whose writing style is a poetic puzzle for readers to determine the definitive underwriting. She has an abiding passion for writing ablaze based on personal experiences. Life’s juicy sweetness is to eschew the negativity as an outlet. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Hustle of everyday life
Exhale the stress
Release the frustration
Discharge the anger
Liberate the negative energy
Free to voice
Define your current mood
Whatever is on your mind
Making a lasting impression
For an artistic mark
In more ways than one
As a form to navigate life
Find your style