tinashe severa Poems
- Justice Stands Still When justice stands still only the fool...
- Anguish, Pain, Misery, Sorrow ...
- The Love Of A Beautiful Woman A beautiful woman before your...
- I Wish I Had Been There I wish i had been there, wish i ...
- The Old Mans Curse Where the sun meets the moon is where i ...
- Drunk Again Over the edge, tonight im flipping a new page, ...
- The Big People the land of the big people my land had ...
one of zimbabwe`s most promising short story writers, novelist and Poet.He comes across mostly a comical writer along the lines of Ata Ama Aidoo, but he is a strong social commentator.I was suprised when i first met the young man sometime in 2004 at the book cafe in harare, all along i thought he was in his mid 30`s, considering the subject matters of most of his work.He`s now barely in his 20`s ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tinashe severa
Justice Stands Still
When justice stands still
only the fool hearted,
will contemplate pursuing even the most just of causes,
when justice stands still,
the brave only will seek retribution
for sins committed against them and their kinsman,
can any gleamse of sovereignty exist
where justice takes a tea break,
and when justice decides to stand still
will any sanity prevail,
where justice once stood still,
can any unity ever be restored
once upon a time the jews were slandered and abused
but they had the courage to stand up and refuse,
when justice stands ...