Tripsha Ghosh Poems
- Betiyan Bhagwan ka diya wardan hai betiyan, mata pita ka ...
- Best Friends True friends are hard to find, i am lucky that...
- Mother (The Angel Of My Life) If i took a little minute to ...
- Kya Nahi Hai Haq Mujhe Jeene K... Zindagi hai ye meri, hai ...
- Love At First Sight I never thought i would love someone like...
- I Lost You We had been friends for many years, With much ...
- Sound Of Broken Heart I don't want to lose you, but yes i ...
Born in a small town of jharkhand in a lower middle class family.
Completed 10th in a local school of noamundi and now i am doing 11th in womens college of jamshedpur jharkhand more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tripsha Ghosh
Bhagwan ka diya wardan hai betiyan,
mata pita ka aatmasamman hai betiyan,
tapti dhup mein thandi chaoon hai betiyan,
manta samaj kyun beto ko itna?
Agar beta hai kuldeepak pariwar ka,
toh do ghar jinse kiya roshan,
woh deep hai betiyan,
phir bhi karta samaj apman inka,
jinse roshan hai jahan sara,
hai log jallad woh jo khatma karte hai inka,
tike hai jinpar par parivar woh neev hai betiyan,
mangti hai dunia beto ki mannat,
humari nazar mein bhagwan ka diya ashirwaad hai betiyan.....