tsewang gon Poems
- What For Travel I Am What for travel I am I travel more ...
- Refugee Refugee All alone in the night the moon appear ...
- The Way Of Life The people are busy for money Thought to ...
- To Day Is Birthday To day is birthday At the birthday All ...
- I Am Tired I am tired Almost more than ten years I have ...
- My Time MY TIME Step by step Seeking for life’s way
- Human's Greedy I am standing on the earth It is my birth ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tsewang gon
What For Travel I Am
What for travel I am
I travel more distance
Not only some months and some years
Many years passed with my travel
Indeed I don’t want to travel for long
Don’t want to separate with my lovely family
But there are no chose to stay in my land
Because there is no freedom
People come in the world for happiness
The happiness is source of freedom
No freedom, No happiness
Each step is a full of thousand of sweats
Worry and unhappiness are my partner
I don’t want to be old with travel
I don’t want to be die with travel
I have a beautiful mother land