Umasree Raghunath Poems
- My Nation- My Pride- Salute T... National Month of ...
- Happy Women's Day As a woman I died several times in this ...
- 'Aayiram Penmai Malarattume' K...
- Nadhiye Nadhiye Song Lyrics - ...
- Japan Tsunami And Earthquake 2...
- Not Getting What You Want As a kid, I always wanted new ...
- Fire! Fire! Fire! This is the voice of a fire accident ...
A vivid writer, well known blogger and a highly respeced Poet whose emotions flow as the stream of words and giving thyself a new meaning with every lyric written and every poem completed.
Poetry to me is a passion
Its one way to shed my emotion.
Best way to describe creation
Cherish everything in unison
My passion began when I was 13 years old. Writing ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Nation- My Pride- Salute To India
National Month of Poetry – April 2014
Date: 1 April 2014
My Nation- My Pride
Holding our flag in my hand
The feeling of being in her lap
My motherland, my nation
Tears rolled down in respect and love
Taking the first step towards her
Waving the tri-color in pride
As the Jawans stood around to guide
There is no beginning or end
To the feelings of patriotism found
Dancing to the tunes of Jai Ho!
Men and Women swayed in happiness
A Free India, A freedom cherished
That makes life more eternal, surreal
Where else can you feel this pride? ...