Umasree Raghunath (24 September 1976 / Eluru, AndhraPradesh, India)
A vivid writer, well known blogger and a highly respeced Poet whose emotions flow as the stream of words and giving thyself a new meaning with every lyric written and every poem completed.
Poetry to me is a passion
Its one way to shed my emotion.
Best way to describe creation
Cherish everything in unison
My passion began when I was 13 years old. Writing ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Waiting to meet my future husband -new-
- Friends Who Parted Away -new-
- Haunting Melodies -new-
- Loss of a loving father -new-
- A silent bye! -new-
- The Cry of an Infant -new-
- Moon at Midnight -new-
- Cloud! -new-
- Our India -new-
- Life is bright -new-
- As marriage matures into life....
- Woman, I Am - Born To Tolerate?
- An Aspiration from a leader
- 11 September
- A Broken Heart
- A Carve for Freedom….From Chaos
- A carve for true love
- A Child in Me
- A Dancing Girl
- A Day With Thunder
- A Flower
- A Helpless Mom
- A Leader is a legend on his own
- A lonely soul
- A lost treasure of father’s love!
- A New Year Ahead
- A Perfect Love