unknown cahill Poems
- Night Skies Darkness fills the sky. do you know why? in the...
- Death Death is not sad. do not be mad. death is part of ...
- 5 Small Things 5 small things you feel inside 5 small things...
- Grass In The Wind The grass is rather bendy sometimes rather...
- Phenomenal! If it is phenomenal its probably ...
- Shark In The Water (Origanal) baby theres a shark in the ...
- Shell (A Bit Like Trust) you are a turtle you own a ...
my poems are made to show real or nice things. if you dislike them tell me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about unknown cahill
Darkness fills the sky. do you know why?
in the country the stars are so bright.
tons of them twinkle like millions of
little lightning bugs flashing their
light at the moon.
in the city it isnt so pretty.
the light of the street lights and buildings
shine oh so bright.
it makes the moon look dull.
the darkness that should be has vanished into nothingness.
you cant see the stars in the sky
for the lights and the smoke rise so high.