Vidula Randunu Poems
- Life's A Beach At times the tides are high, at times the ...
- The Wind, The Sun And The Rain... what would an autumn rain be ...
- Already Burn me with fire and it is not i who shall be hurt, ...
- Spring thus ends the cold winter, thus begins the sunny ...
- Sweet Escape who is she to me, but a dropp of rain in a ...
- But Why? The sun shines, but the light freezes my skin. The ...
- Moments once a moment ago thinking of putting my thoughts ...
I Began writing after a few bad experiences and I couldn't stop writing. Hoping to get better as life goes on.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vidula Randunu
Life's A Beach
At times the tides are high,
at times the tides are low,
but the waves are most certain,
they never stop reaching the shore.
the dusk will give way to dawn,
the dawn will give way to dusk,
a burning sun will always rise,
but the winds will never cease to blow.
The tides might drown me,
The winds shall blow me away,
The burning sand may sting my feet,
but I shall always keep walking on.